Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mail Satan




I have found the Goth-est Shop on all of Etsy. I'm a little afraid of the woman behind Mannaia Designs and I think her jewelery may lie on the other side of a boundary that I can't quite cross. Fascinated as I am with macabre reliquaries and Victorian mourning traditions, I might be too superstitious for wearing the bones of someone I didn't know. She says it's all perfectly legal and sanitary, but it's her delicate sense of design that leaves me questioning my ethics. Yes, that's a bat-head brooch.

3 comments:

Lamppost said...

This seems like a good fit for Regretsy.

Anonymous said...

knew a dude with a cast bird's skull he wore as a necklace. said it smelled really bad when the head was burning out of the mold.
your friend,
emily

Carmilla8 said...

Found this blog after googling myself silly...

You're sweet. I may not have the goth-est shop on Etsy, but it IS the least Vegan. And getting on Regretsy has gotten me lots of traffic. :) I wondered why the hell my page views shot up so fast!