Friday, January 21, 2011

Barack Obama is My Homie. No really.

So I haven't posted on here since August. It's because I got an actual job blogging about music. But now that I've got a pretty good handle on that, I'm starting the bad ideas up again because people still ask about them and those people need to know where they can get their own Barack Obama Homies toys.

I noticed this yesterday in the toy machines around my corner of Williamsburg. Homies have come a long way since they first caused a mild stir when I was a kid. Today, one of them is the president.

I have to get an Obama Homie of my own so that one day I can show the little kids who will come into the record store I'll be sweeping up in.

Have you seen these?

 So, that's series #12. And dig the rock en Español Homie. I'm going to blow a lot of quarters on this machine. Then I can show you better pictures of these. Sorry about the glare.

No comments: