Monday, May 10, 2010

Can't hurry love. NO. You'll just have to wait.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I have been waiting most of my young adult life for Daria to be on DVD. And tomorrow, it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG.



The other day at work, I sold a pair of glasses (Yea yea, I work retail imagine that) to the new head chef at Relish Brooklyn. He has some sick portrait tattoos (The Joker, tons of Nicholson, Boondock Saints etc) I stopped in with a friend for a late lunch and let me just say, Dan knows what he is doing in the kitchen. And he's rad as hell as well. Relish is housed in a old diner, and should not be missed if you're looking for some yumz in Williamsburg.



So, I think the word SUSPECT should make this entire "debate" null. Sure, I'm alllll for national security. But I am also against innocent people being mistreated. This argument can go both ways. Last time I checked I still lived in America, land of the free home of the brave. Or was it Amurrikuh, land of the lazy and home of the scared? Whaaa?

Check out one of my favorite bartenders, DJs, all around man about town Zach play a show with his sick band on Wednesday night at Shea Stadium, yo. (Shea Stadium is actually a venue in Bushwick, guys. There isn't going to be any ball play as far as I'm concerned. Well not the baseball kind, anyways..)



Freshkills play with Violent Bullshit at 8PM Wednesday May 12th. Shea Stadium is located at 20 Meadow Street, Brooklyn.

No comments: