Friday, February 26, 2010

Lacing up my smug shoes, or we are all gutter punks now

 

 

I never thought there would be a picture of Lindsay Lohan on this blog. But she is helping me illustrate my point that beat up black combat boots are all the rage at the moment. (Thank you, Lindsay.)Which brings me to the part where I get to be smug because I never got rid of mine. I never really warmed to the oughts, so I guess in that sense this '90s revival thing is working out well for me. Maybe no one really liked the last decade. Let us all piss on the grave of Hummer!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

To think I threw mine out with the last move, after 15 years nonetheless. I'm old...

Unknown said...

I think mine are on their last legs, as it were.

#2 said...

we don't call them the oughts, we call them the beyonces.
though i do like the throwback nostolgia of oughts

beverly said...

Though I love Beyonce, thank goodness the Beyonces are behind us.