Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hollywood Nailz Is the Greatest Show on YouTube




It's been out for a sec but, like, so far Seth Bogart's (that's Hunx of His Punx fame) rock 'n' roll variety show has under a skrillion views and that is not enough views. It's only on the first episode but it has Shannon and the Clams and Grass Widow in a battle of the bands and star turns from Nobunny and King Khan and just loads of beautiful people. I cannot wait until the next episode. There has to be a next episode. IFC needs to pick this up right now and I don't want to hear another word about Girls. There are plenty of girls in Hollywood Nailz.

(Full disclosure/gloating: I contributed to the Kickstarter for this so now I have the episode on DVD and an autographed picture of Seth Bogart and Brande Bytheway. I can't decide if I want to keep it or give it away in a Bad Idea Potluck sweepstakes.)

No comments: