Monday, May 30, 2011

Bad Idea Potluck Vs. Jessie Walsh-Rosenstock

 
 
It's time for the second installment of the Bad Idea Potluck Q&A! This time, jewelry designer Jessie Walsh-Rosenstock submitted to the tyranny of our four favorite questions:

Claim to fame: I make Princess Fancypants jewelry. I am also the poster child for teen smoking.

What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
Went to San Francisco on a first date, with a man I had met three days before, with only what was in my purse.

Are you sorry?
No, not at all, we wound up going out for two years after that.

Are you going to do it again?
The situation probably won't come up again, but I would do something along the same lines. if you do that kind of stuff all the time, it just becomes risky and kind of dangerous, but everyone "should" at some point hop on a plane for no reason.

Would you recommend it to others?
I think it depends on the specific situation. Since then, I've decided it's a bad idea to leave the state with someone unless you know their last name. If you do, make sure that you have enough money to buy a new outfit, or get home on your own, maybe know someone or somewhere you can go in your intended destination.


Read our very first Q&A with Brian Garth, owner and engineer at Chrome Werewolf, a recording studio in Las Vegas.

No comments: