Friday, July 2, 2010

IT'S BEEN A WHILE HUH?

So I'm taking a summer staycation from badidea, BUT I couldn't let this pass you dudes and gals by:



I just said "OOOOhhhhHHHHH YeahhhhhhHHHHH!!!!!!" super creepy and semi-loud in the back office of the store I work in. My assistant manager looks worried. But how could I not exclaim? Look at this ish!!!!!

You know you're going to see Murder City Devils. For FREE. By the beautiful East River. Right? Or how about !!!. The last time I saw them live was at Coachella years ago (*when I was still a lady and still had my looks etc) and they rocked it like no one's business. Don't miss them whatever you do.

OMG OMG OMG OMG. Don't EVEN get me started about Lightning Bolt. Like, Have you SEEN this? (And if you have, pretend you haven't, and enjoy it again. Stop being such a baby.):



See you at the Pool Parties, Broooooooooooklyn. I'll be the girl dressed like a tramp with the Black Flag tattoo. No not that one. THAT one.

No comments: