Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Like Brilliant Idea Potluck

The awesome Jamaal of Seattle sent me this zine he made. Its purpose is mostly just to keep in touch with friends. How cool is that?

He's a recent transplant to the city so he has plenty of people in other states wondering how he is and, like, if his roommates are cool. I know everyone is instantaneously uploading their whole lives to Facebook and Flickr these days but that somehow doesn't dilute the sweetness of receiving an illustrated guide to a distant friend's new life in a far-off, exotic city. 


I realize Bad Idea Potluck has been more about greatness than stupidity these days and I apologize for that. In my defense I think such times as these might call for it. I mean, come on people, Skyscraper just folded.

No comments: