Monday, August 10, 2009

Days of Wine and Records


I have decided after careful deliberation that August's beer of the month is three dollar wine and, more specifically, Bay Bridge Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon. The flavor is thin with a harsh Pall Mall-like finish, but it is three dollars at Kroger and a small quantity will knock a middleweight like myself on her ass. I have gotten used to it, but all that means is half a glass in I will be flapping around the house trying to make my boyfriend listen to a General Public seven inch. That's always a sign of impaired judgment.



After Bay Bridge, I'm pretty partial to Cycles Gladiator but I think it's because I like the French poster art label of a naked woman on a flying bicycle.

Finally, in honor of Bay Bridge Vineyards, I would like to share this Cheap Wine Reviews site. I can't imagine handier summertime reading.

No comments: